Why Work at TCP
*Please note information below applies to Full Time W2 Dedicated Employee Staffing to TCP
We are looking for individuals who are driven to provide legendary customer service to our clients. We strive to buy back their time while being flawless with integrity. Transcynd Claim Partners is a place where as an employee, you will feel valued and appreciated. Our organization was built on personal relationships and the trust that existed within those relationships. We continue to grow due to our reputation that those opportunities afforded us. We have been successful due to earning the respect and admiration of our clients, partners, investors and employees. Our culture is evolving as a result of our growth and we believe it is defined by our actions. The words are secondary to what we do. What we do, how we deliver and how others feel about having been served by our company – these define our culture.
A career with Transcynd Claim Partners offers a comprehensive benefit plan to all eligible employees. Our employee benefits are an important part of your overall compensation and they are carefully selected to support our employees and their families. We offer Health and Wellness options, Financial Well-Being opportunities, opportunities for Development, Community Involvement and a most importantly a culture that feels like Family.
Health and Wellness for eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental (including orthodontia) and Vision plans for eligible employees and any dependents in their family
- Company paid Medical Bridge Plan to account for out of pocket expenses
- Voluntary Benefits including plan options for: Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical illness insurance, Dependent Medical Bridge
- Employee Assistance Program for around-the-clock support to help with the demands of work, life, and personal issues
Financial well-being for eligible employees:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus program based upon company performance
- Competitive base pay that is based on experience and market research
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life and AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
Additional Perks for eligible employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible work arrangements based on nature of your position
Supporting our local communities in ways that are meaningful to our employees is very important to us. We collect this information from our employees when they are hired and select our community involvement activities based on this information.
Opportunities for Growth:
We have made a commitment to hiring from within. We provide mentorship opportunities, giving employees the chance to learn and develop technical skills. As our employees develop, they are encouraged to track their progress with their managers so that they can support them in achieving their goals for their career.